The Big Cheese - Cat Repeller Review

The Big Cheese - Cat Repeller Review


As with the other reviewers, cats were a constant problem.The cat repeller worked within a day or so,so I left it in the front garden for about a week so the cats got used to it being there,then I moved it into the rear garden.Now instead of jumping out of bed a number of times every night with my trusty water pistol whenever I heard cats jumping over my fence or gate I could sleep through the night-heaven! But after a couple of weeks I noticed [the evidence was rather obvious!]that cats had discovered that the scarer was no longer in the front,so I had to put it back there again.I now divide it between the front and back gardens ['cos I'm tight and won't buy two!] a couple of weeks in each,and it seems to work OK.My 12year old son can always hear when it's on,though I can't,but that can be an advantage if I forget to turn it off during the day and leave it on when there's a lot of foot traffic in the "cat alarm zone".I haven't been able to find rechargable 9v batteries,but if the scarer is placed correctly the batteries last quite a time.I found it better not to place it facing the entrance to the garden as everyone passing by sets it off.[unless you have a solid,reasonably high fence or wall]I place mine near the gate facing the house and garden,so only anyone/thing coming into the garden sets it off.Just keep it out of sight of neighbouring kids or it may disappear!Nothing else kept the persistant cats out-netting,nails+wire in the top the fence,but this is brilliant.It works!

More Detail --->The Big Cheese - Cat Repeller

0 comments:

Post a Comment