Review Panasonic SD255 Breadmaker with Raisin/Nut Dispenser

Review Panasonic SD255 Breadmaker with Raisin/Nut Dispenser



I've had a non branded breadmaker for around 15 years .. I was reasonably happy with it, but only to use shop bought bread mixes in it .. because however carefully I measured my ingredients .. I often found the bread 'made from scratch' was heavy, or too sweet or just didn't rise too well .. and with time the baking tin had become rather scratched due to so much use .. soooooo ...

I decided to invest in a new bread maker .. this time I decided to spend what to me is a small fortune (disabled on a very low income) and get the Panasonic SD255 breadmaker with raisin/nut dispenser .. because it easily gets the best reviews .. it's the most ranted about bread maker and gets the thumbs up from many professional chefs or catering folk ..

Yesterday it arrived and I was quickly making my first 'shop bought bread mix' bread in it .. (simply because I didn't have any yeast in the house) .. the instructions are clear, easy to read and the display on the machine is positioned so it is easy to read .. and just 2 hours later (basic bread on rapid cook) I had my first 'Panasonic' loaf .. I simply couldn't believe the difference from my old non branded machine .. the bread was lighter .. more evenly baked .. and somehow .. even tasted better .. and that was just a shop bought bread mix ..

This morning I baked my first 'true' loaf .. from scratch following the Panasonic recipe exactly .. BRILLIANT .. a perfect loaf .. proper bread texture .. good crust .. wonderful flavour and easily sliced .. better than 'shop bought premium breads' .. and this was only my first effort .. after 14 years of using my old bread maker I simply cannot praise the Panasonic SD255 breadmaker with raisin/nut dispenser enough .. I am thoroughly satisfied with everything .. the comprehensive recipe guide .. the paddle shape and the way the baking tin has ultra smooth rounded corners .. the measuring spoon and jug .. even the shape of the breadmaker means it will take up less space than my old bulkier machine.

10 out of 10 to Panasonic for designing the perfect breadmaker .. I'd thought the reviews I'd previously read were 'over the top' .. but here I am expressing the same 'wonderful, great, love it' review .. it really IS that good .. yes .. it is a little pricey (only in my opinion) .. BUT it is well worth the cost .. and as I will now be baking all my bread from scratch at home I will easily recoup the cost because 'baking the Panasonic way' is excellent bread at a fraction of shop bought bread ..


More Detail --->Panasonic SD255 Breadmaker with Raisin/Nut Dispenser



0 comments:

Post a Comment